Yeast Diet: The Foods You Should Include To Get Rid Of Yeast Infections
What do you mean by “thrush diet”? Can I heal myself by eating the right food? Yeast infection or Candida Albicans occurs very frequently in women, although men and even children can also be affected. The root cause of the infection is an overgrowth of a natural fungus: Candida Albicans. The most commonly affected areas of the body are the vagina, in the case of babies, diaper rash, candidiasis (throat and mouth) and male genitalia. With the right diet, you can help your body heal itself of Candida overgrowth and prevent new outbreaks.
Diet for yeast infection: what you SHOULD eat:
– Colorful vegetables (anything yellow, purple, red and green, like bell peppers, carrots, lettuce, tomatoes)
– Other vegetables such as sweet potatoes, bok choy, celery, romaine lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, and spinach
– Whole-grain, low-carb breads, pastas, noodles, and rice
– Sugar-free salad dressings, although a limited serving
– Garlic, onion, olive oil, organic apple cider vinegar, fresh herbs
– Fresh fruit, such as lemons, apples, limes, oranges, pineapples, berries, melons
– Protein in the forms of fish, chicken, eggs, turkey (baked or grilled)
– Unsweetened soy milk and natural yogurt (excellent for re
-establish bacterial balance)
– A little butter, almond butter, walnuts, almonds, roasted soy nuts and pumpkin seeds, all of which are high in unsaturated fats
Diet for thrush
– What you SHOULD NOT eat:
– Lots of spices, very spicy food will not help but irritate your already infected tissue.
– Beverages such as fruit punch, caffeinated teas and beverages, soft drinks, colas, sweetened fruit juices, sugary drinks, coffee
– Peanuts and peanut butter, pistachios
– Certain dairy products such as cheese, milk, flavored yogurt, ice cream
– Meats such as red meat and pork, sandwiches, salami, bacon, bologna, hot dogs, sausages
– White flour bread and products such as hamburger buns and hot dog buns, crackers and others, breadsticks, breadcrumb topping
– White vegetables such as white rice, potatoes, corn grits and all kinds of canned vegetables, since they lose most of their vitamins in the canning process.
– Alcohol and fermented foods such as beer, ginger ale, cider, soy sauce, most salad dressings
– Sugars, including honey and white sugar
Under normal circumstances, our immune system prevents and manages yeast overgrowth. With a yeast infection diet, you can boost your immune system to eliminate the overgrowth and prevent Candida infections more efficiently.